The announcement came directly from the manufacturer through a press, UMi will officially launch on the market the new UMi Touch X, starting next March 20 and according leaked from the latest rumors, this should be a variant of the recent UMi Touch, characterized by a display with borderless design, metal perimeter frame and a possible back in glass.
A more refined version of the same model of reproducing material presented last month, to be offered at a price of about 150 dollars, 135 euros at the current exchange rate (in China).Waiting for more precise information, please note the full specifications of UMi Touch.
- 5 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 display pixels and a pixel density of 401 PPI.
- Processor true 64-bit architecture with MediaTek octa-core MT6753 ARMv8-Cortex-A53 and clock frequency to 1.3 GHz.
- Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 3 GB RAM LPDDR3
- 16 GB internal memory, expandable via microSD
- 13 mega-pixel sensor rear camera Sony IMX328 dual tone and dual LED flash
- Front 5 mega-pixel camera
- Fingerprint reader
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Dual Band; 4.1 Bluetooth, FM Radio, OTG, GPS, A-GPS
- Size: 154.5 x 76 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 190 grams
- 4000 mAh battery