LG has launched the LG G4S, a “little brother” to the top model LG G4-5.2 inch display and 8 megapixel camera.
Korean LG Launches LG now G4s, which is a small version of the top model LG G4. The price is lower and LG have tried to retain the best elements from LG G4.
Although LG G4s is a “little brother” phone, it has a screen of 5.2 inch Full HD IPS, thus providing the potential for comparison with several top models.
The primary camera is 8 Megapixels, and LG highlights in particular the manual camera mode, as one of the most important arguments for selecting LG G4s. On the front is a 5 megapixel camera with selfie features.
“The goal of the LG G4s has been creating a well-balanced smartphone at an attractive price, who is doing well in all areas that are important to the consumer-the screen, camera, easy-to-use features and a design that can be displayed in future” says Kristoffer Ejebro, Nordic product manager for Mobile Communications with LG Electronics
Specifications for LG G4s
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ 615 1, 5 GHz Octa-Core processor
• Display: 5.2 ” with Full HD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080, 423ppi)
• Memory: 8 GB eMMC ROM/1, 5 GB RAM
• Camera: behind the 8MP/Selfie 5MP
• Battery: 2,300 mAh (interchangeable)
• Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
• Size: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85 mm
• Weight: 139g
• Network: 4 g LTE/HSPA + 42.2 Mbps (3 g)
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n/Bluetooth 4.1/NFC/A-GPS/Glonass/USB 2.0
• Colors: Metallic Silver/Ceramic White/Shiny GoldLG G4s comes in Danish shops in early september for a retail price of $ 2,999 vejledens crowns.