LG G Pad II 10.1 with more cool features-use the before bed without fear the blue light.
During the IFA in Berlin launches LG 2015 a new tablet in G-Pad series, as LG calls the most advanced with 4 g and perfect balance between performance and price.
LG´ s new tablet called G Pad II 10.1, which refers to the screen size of 10.1 inches. The device’s screen is in format 16:10 and WUXGA-resolution of 1920 x 1200.LG introduces LG Reader Mode, which reduces the blue light from the device’s screen. Studies have shown a correlation between the blue light, fatigue and blurred vision.
LG Reader Mode should provide a more comfortable reading experience, when users for example reader e-books.
“LG G Pad II 10.1 is developed on the basis of feedback from our users, and are optimized to play and work in apps as well as surfing the Web,” says Kristoffer Ejebro, Nordic product manager for Mobile Communications in LG Electronics.
The specifications of the device:
- Chipset: 2, 26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Screen: 10.1 ” WUXGA (1920 x 1200/224 ppi)
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Memory: 16 GB eMMC/2 GB RAM/space for microSD
- Camera: 5MP Rear/front 2MP
- Battery: 7 400mAh
- Size: 254.3 x 161.1 x 7 mm
- Weight: 489g
- Network: 42 Mbps download/Upload 5.76 Mbps (3 g)
- Connection: 4 g LTE Cat. 4/Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/A-GPS/USB 2.0
- Color: Brilliant Bronze
LG G Pad II 10.1 are expected to Denmark in the fourth quarter, but the price is not yet known.