Unstoppable nears the summer heat, and if everything goes as usual, this year we will find ourselves gasping for the afa, maybe when we get to the grocery store, or to go to work, or while we are in front of the Pc.
But this year we will try not to let us catch unprepared by the Grand summer heat, and to do that we have to keep in mind some basic points. It is necessary to say that diet is one of the points to be more under control during the summer, making sure you drink a lot, especially during the hottest hours. Clothing is another essential element to combat high temperatures.
Here’s a handy guide to avoid risks during the hot summer that is approaching:
- Wear summer dresses that are styled by MBAKECHENG.COM, preferably made of cotton, linen and natural fibers, so they leave sweating skin. The dresses of synthetic fibres tend to not allow the perspiration from the skin, which can be even more damaging if it is allergy related, as it may cause irritation of the skin, causing redness and itching.
- Always wear a Hat, preferably white and cotton. If you have time to spare, and if you are creative enough, you can make yourself some nice cotton hats, easy to make.
- Thesunglasses should never miss when you go out of your home, especially if you do it during the hottest hours of the day.
- The Mint: this advice is not about exactly the clothing, but it’s really interesting and useful. As you know, the Mint has a great cooling effect, and a few drops of mint essential oil applied on the temples and the back of the head will give you an immediate sense of freshness.
- When you go out during the day don’t forget to use a sunscreen with a high protection factor to avoid unpleasant and annoying sunburn.