- DIY: Do It Yourself
- Clothes Turned Into Dresses For Pregnant Women
- Crystal Jewelry Decoration
- Motorola Moto X 2015
- Guide to Cufflinks
- iPhone 6 Photos Not Good Enough? Camera Attachment To Deliver Perfect Images
- iPhone 6s: Patent Is Called New Image Stabilizer Technology
- Google Camera: App Update For Nexus Devices Only
- Plus Size Informal Dresses
- Lifelink Smartphone Charger Cable for the Wallet
- Online Shopping is Becoming Increasingly Popular in Germany
- What does VPN Mean? Virtual Private Network
- How to Buy Gold Rings
- What Underwear to Wear During Pregnancy?
- Casio Smart Outdoor Watches WSD-F10
- Luck For Pencil Skirt Here is How to Bring
- Smart Watches with Elegance
- DKNY Collezione
- Problems with LED Bulbs
- Finding the Right Sports Bra for Running
- How to Wear Transparent Leggings
- Dressing for Summer When You're Overweight
- 1960s Vintage Bags
- How to Wear Long Jeans Skirts
- Cheap Christening Bracelets
- ZTE Nubia Z11 Max Review
- T Shirt with Big Letters on Back
- Fashion Raincoat Rainwear
- Oscar De La Renta Jewelry
- How to Clean Beaded Necklaces
- Sarah Jessica Parker Bitten Denim Jacket
- Bobble Water Bottle Replacement Filter Set
- Go Outdoors Sleeping Bags Vango
- 10 Fishing Tips
- LED Fog Lights for Bike
- Advantages and Disadvantages of LED Bulbs
- Do You Need a Nightlight for Baby
- All Types of Flashlights
- Do USB Hubs Slow down Transfer Rates
- How to Select Proper Pillow
- How to Make a Giant Wall Clock
- Best Bluetooth Smartwatch
- Bracelet Watch with LED Display
- How to Choose a Shirt
- How to Match a Maxi Dress
- How to Match Floral Leggings
- How to Measure Yourself for a Sports Bra
- Ladies Bandeau Swimwear
Tag Archives: eye makeup
Hello again everyone! Today I return with a post – from Madrid – and although it took (I have not had time for anything since I came to the capital) come with a very special post.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Hello girls! Today’s post is to present the First Blog Project that aims to develop a guide to makeup for sagging of eyelids, fatties or hidden, as you prefer.
In El Maniquí Vintage we are fortunate to collaborate with people of great talent. One of them is Vanessa Crespo , professional makeup artist , whose work has been present in the last editorials in which our garments have participated.
Normally when we talk about fashion the first thing that comes to mind is clothing, footwear and accessories, but must take into account that turns as the beauty are also a main part of this industry, or will I say … Continue reading
All we love makeup, admit it, but… did you know that there are Mexican beauty brands? If they are girls Beauty Junkies or those that only have a lipstick and mascara, I am sure that they love these brands, which … Continue reading
As you can see, today I bring you a new edition of the model Young Beauty from Glossybox. I explain briefly what brings and first impressions that I have not yet tested products.
Summer lips, shimmering skin and of course natural eyebrows. Take a peek at the 2016 season seen in beauty walkways going from London to New York,
Have you considered using golden lipstick? And color the eyebrows? It seems strange, but the spring or summer 2016 Italian proved otherwise. Come check it out!
Today there’s the next eye shadow palette, tomorrow then three lip products, which are also available in the spring collection.
I’m sure not the only one that currently blogging a review of Artdeco Mascaras, but for those who have noticed anything of them, again briefly, what is it about:
Today, I got something quite expensive, but also wonderfully nice for you – again the “Modern classic lip & eye palette” by Bobbi Brown. Actually from the holiday 2010 limited edition, still available but some with a bit of luck. … Continue reading
The 20’s The Golden 20s made Berlin a sophisticated cosmopolitan city with a seductive night life. After the first world war, there is also worst emergency and extreme inflation. The misery is away danced with Charleston and open up many jazz … Continue reading
“Dreams are wishes of happiness”…. a phrase that I carry around as a child, and it is true because what we dream of doing, unreachable or not it is something that definitely goes to reanimate positive feelings!