Here are the 10 tips to lose the extra pounds accumulated during pregnancy that you must not miss in your plan to lose weight post pregnancy. No to hurry, you programmed for sleep and many super foods that will help you lose weight well!
Lose the pounds accumulated during pregnancy requires commitment and determinationbecause hormones play many tricks to control hunger.
We see the good advice that is good to follow for losing pounds faster.
- First of all you must eat healthy foods throughout the day so you will optimize the energy you need to be a mom. Not so at “junk” foods that damage the spike in sugar and so on. Yes to healthy foods like fruits and vegetables and diet of breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, Apple slices, carrot sticks and cracker allow you to avoid the attacks of hunger.
- The fish is a “super food” because it is rich in DHA. The best sources of DHA are cold water fish like salmon, sardines, tuna and cod. Eat at least 3 – 4 times a week.
- Pointed to a gradual approach to weight loss.New mothers must have a certain amount of patience with their body. No stress and anxiety from losing weight, especially if you are breastfeeding your baby.
- It may seem strange, but a “diet” can compromise the success of weight-loss plan: deprive yourself of favorite foods at a time of stress for the new role of mum, can paradoxically cause weight gain, even if you are on a diet.
- It is important not to drop below the 1,800 calories a day, especially if you are breast-feeding.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day prevents stay dehydrated.The water fills and according to some research could speed up metabolism. The classic eight glasses a day will suffice: the urine should be relatively clear and you should go to the toilet every three or four hours.
- The diet is important, but it is only part of your post pregnancy weight loss program.You must integrate aerobic exercises and workout to burn calories and keep muscles and strong bones.
- You don’t need to go to the gym to get back into shape after pregnancy defined on automotiveqna.com: a daily walk with the baby in the stroller is enough to guarantee your heart and muscles to work.
- It may seem impossible to sleep for eight hours when you have a child, but it is also true that deprive themselves of sleep slows weight loss.Take time to sleep and ask for help from anyone who can help you in doing so!
- Get help from the doctor and a dietitian is helpful to design a meal plan that will allow you to lose weight safely and effectively.